Conscious Composting 101- session 2: Kitchen Waste dos and don'ts
Saturday, July 15, 2023 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
The second class of our series will focus on a hands-on approach on how to navigate the kitchen supplies and set-up, to make composting easy. We'll go over how to speed up your compost, and offer tips for integrating composting into your daily life. We will also discuss what you can compost and what you cannot compost, as well as the best methods for doing so. Come join us!
Course Fee: $25
Six Month session: $120
Click here to learn more about the other sessions in our Conscious Composting Series.
- Basics: Where to begin (June 17th)
- Kitchen Waste: Do’s and Don’t’s (July 15th)
- The Spirit of Soil Science & Working with the Elements (August 19th)
- Regenerating with Compost (September 16th)
- The Language of the Earth (October 21st)
- The Harvest & Winter Preparations (November 18th)
About the leader(s)
Before she came to Rolling Ridge to work with the land, Nicole worked at Flatbread Company in Bedford, where she co-pioneered the herbal and floral gardens. As a steward of the Earth, she believes composting can help heal our planet!
She is also qualified to teach the MBSR (Mind, Body Stress Reduction) program and trained with the UMass Center for Mindfulness Medical School.