Todd Hall Renovation Project
On Nov. 11, 2023, Rolling Ridge held a memorial service and listening session, where we reflected together on Rev. Jim Todd's legacy at the Ridge, and imagined new possibilities for the Niantic room. It was a rich and beautiful time together. We launched the Todd Hall renovation project as a major focus for Rolling Ridge in 2024.
By the end of that first listening session, we had raised nearly $10,000! We are excited for what's ahead. Please read below to learn more about the project, to find out how you can get involved. You can also donate by tapping the big green button below!
Want to learn more? Please contact Rev. Michael Reed, Associate Director at Rolling Ridge, to learn more, volunteer to help, or ask more questions. You can contact him at email@example.com, or at (978) 716-2223.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We invite you to join Rolling Ridge in a project of transformation, as we breathe new life into the Niantic Room, renaming it Todd Hall—in honor of Rev. Jim Todd, former Rolling Ridge Director—and renovating to become a vibrant, revitalized space that reflects Jim’s enduring legacy and multifaceted ministry.
A Vision of Todd Hall
Imagine a space that seamlessly combines beauty, comfort, and functionality: an open-concept hall with high quality wood flooring, enhanced natural and overhead lighting, and a clean and inviting color palette. It will feature temperature-controlled heating and cooling systems and provide effortless access to the outdoors—a sanctuary that nurtures mind, body, and spirit.
A Place of Possibility
Inspired by Jim’s dynamic ministry, we envision a space that offers new possibilities for the future of Rolling Ridge. We are reimagining a space that is designed for a multitude of ministry settings, including:
- Active Learning Space, able to host educational workshops on Christian social teachings, justice and peace activism, and pressing global issues.
- A Creative Studio, connecting Jim’s love of music and dance with our new Artist’s Collaborative, as a place to bring together spirituality and the arts.
- Eco-Spiritual Classroom, accommodating retreats on nature spirituality and environmental stewardship, with outdoor access and indoor amenities, honoring Jim’s deep love for the natural world.
- A Wellness Oasis, as a venue that connects body and spirit, able to host indoor labyrinth walks, massage and wellness therapy, yoga and bodywork sessions, and other physical activities.
- A Community Hub, serving as a gathering place with flexible seating arrangements to accommodate group gatherings, social functions, and the Rolling Ridge ‘Art and Earth Cafe.’
Join the Journey
Your support will help us transform Todd Hall into a place of inspiration and renewal. We’ve set a fundraising goal of $20,000 to renovate the space. Together, we can invest in possibilities for the new Todd Hall, a place where individuals and groups can gather, learn, and grow for generations to come.
Give today: To make a difference today, click the green button (above) to contribute to the Todd Hall Renovation project. Every donation, regardless of size, is a step closer to realizing this new visionn.
Join us in this transformative journey, and together, we'll bring Todd Hall to life—a place of inspiration, renewal, and boundless possibilities.
Connect with us
I'm Looking for a Spiritual Director
Soul Care with Artists
Eager to Love: Richard Rohr Book Study
Illuman Virtual Council