Composting 101-session 5: The Language of the Earth
Saturday, October 15, 2022 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
In this class, we will discuss how the Earth speaks to us, through the cries for help underneath the ground that we are just now beginning to hear. We will discuss things to look for when working with compost and determining whether you are on the right track or need to make adjustments. We will discuss how the elements help us to understand the language of the Earth, and so much more!
Registration fee: $25
Six month course: $120
Click here to learn more about the other sessions in our Conscious Composting Series.
- Basics: Where to begin (June 18th)
- Kitchen Waste: Do’s and Don’t’s (July 16th)
- The Spirit of Soil Science & Working with the Elements (August 20th)
- Regenerating with Compost (September 17th)
- The Language of the Earth (October 15th)
- The Harvest & Winter Preparations (November 19th)
About the leader(s)
Before she came to Rolling Ridge to work with the land, Nicole worked at Flatbread Company in Bedford, where she co-pioneered the herbal and floral gardens. As a steward of the Earth, she believes composting can help heal our planet!
She is also qualified to teach the MBSR (Mind, Body Stress Reduction) program and trained with the UMass Center for Mindfulness Medical School.