What we would like our guests to know
Upon arrival to Rolling Ridge, your group will receive a thorough orientation from our Guest Services Host Staff. Some of the high points of awareness are as follows:
- MEAL TIMES: Your meal schedule will be posted upon your arrival. Please come to meals on time. Per Serv Safe Regulations, food will only be available for one hour.
- A SAFE SPACE FOR ALL: Rolling Ridge is an alcohol-free facility, cannabis-free, controlled substance-free facility, in accordance with our faith tradition. Thank you.
- CHECK OUT: Check out time for all guests bedrooms is 10am the day of your departure.
- FLAMES/CANDLES: Per order of the North Andover Fire Department, no open flame, candles, or incense in the buildings of Rolling Ridge. Failure to abide will result in a $500 fee on your group's invoice.
- SMOKING: Smoking is NOT ALLOWED inside any Rolling Ridge building. Smoking is only allowed in designated outdoor areas.
- GUEST ROOMS AND FOOD: There is NO FOOD allowed in the guest rooms. A guest fridge and microwave are available.
- QUIET HOURS: The time for evening quiet inside is 11pm, and 9pm outside. Thank you for respecting your fellow guests and our neighbors.
- SERVICE ANIMALS: Please read our policy on Service Animals if you plan to bring one. Please note: Absolutley no pets are allowed.
- LAKE COCHICHEWICK is a public water supply. Though kayaks and canoes are welcome, there is absolutely NO swimming or paddle boards allowed.
- TICKS! We are a facility on 38 acres, with trails in the forest. Ticks are a year-round concern, and you should be prepared with repellant and appropriate attire if outdoors.
- ROOM AMMENITIES: Linen and towels are provided for each guest. Guests are encouraged to bring their own toiletries, soap, shampoo, and hair dryer. An iron may be borrowed if needed. Because some bedrooms share a hallway bathroom, a bathrobe and slippers are encouraged.
- DAMAGED OR MISSING ITEMS: Your room will be freshly cleaned, checked, and prepared before your arrival. We understand that accidents happen. However, if there are items damaged or missing from your room upon your departure and our staff was not informed, you will be notified and invoiced.
- WI-FI: Free wi-fi is provided in the meeting areas, with limited access in the bedrooms.
- WELLNESS SERVICES: Rolling Ridge offers massage and other wellness services to our guests. Check availability for an appointment during your stay.
Connect with us
Winter Art Show Reception
Winter Solstice Sacred Circle Dance Retreat
Worship in the Woods- December