Rolling Ridge Retreat and Conference Center is the ideal destination when seeking a place for rest and renewal for either a personal retreat or group event.
- Meeting rooms, overnight accommodations and dining in the 1920’s historic Georgian Manor of Ethan Allen.
- Situated on a half mile of lakefront property with thirty-eight secluded acres of woods and rolling hills.
- Located just 25 miles north of Boston
Rolling Ridge is a peaceful and comfortable place for peace and inspiration, praying and planning, thinking and learning.
- two large meeting rooms
- six breakout rooms in the Main House and Carriage House
- comfortable overnight accommodations for groups from 10 to 70 people
Since 1948, Rolling Ridge has hosted meetings, conferences, retreats, and special events for groups and individuals. A hospitality ministry of the New England United Methodist Conference, Rolling Ridge is open to groups and individuals from all faith traditions and interests: non-profits, professional and service organizations, company planning meetings, schools, colleges, churches, and synagogues.
Whether you come for a day or a week, by yourself or with a group, the beauty of the Ridge will restore your spirit so you leave refreshed.
- 2023-24 pricing
- Map of Rolling Ridge
- Rolling Ridge brochure
- What to bring and what we offer
- Group retreats
- Personal retreats
- Online retreats
- Cancellation Policy
- Guidelines for Rolling Ridge Guests
For more information, click the inquiry link below.
Call Lee O'Brien at 978-682-8815 ext 3 for Personal Retreats, Group Rates, Package Pricing, and date availability.
Connect with us
I'm Looking for a Spiritual Director
Soul Care with Artists
Eager to Love: Richard Rohr Book Study
Illuman Virtual Council