Longing for time to reflect, rest, and find renewal? Do you desire to get away from the busyness and just be?
Come for a personal retreat at Rolling Ridge. Whether for half-a-day, 24 hours, or a week, we can set aside space for you.
Individual self-directed DAY RETREATS are available year-round. Cost: $50 per person (9:00 am to 5:00 pm). You will be assigned a private meeting room, and have use of the Rolling Ridge Center, including trails, labyrinth, library, outdoor chapel, meditation benches, open meeting spaces, and kayaks (unless other groups are in the House).
Personal OVERNIGHT RETREATS are also available. Cost: $85 per person per night. Most private retreatants stay in the Merton Suite, which has a private entrance, private bathroom, and sitting room, with microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator. Personal retreat guests may stay for one night or more, up to a week, and includes use of the Rolling Ridge Center, pending other groups in the House.
For an additional cost during your stay, you may add on these options and services:
- Meals. Prepared for you or served along with meals for other guests.
- Massage or other body work. Schedule in advance a session with one of the Ridge Wellness Staff who provide massage, reiki, cranio-sacral, reflexology or healing touch.
- Spiritual direction. Make your personal retreat a directed retreat by meeting with a spiritual director each day or several days during your stay.
- Personal Retreat brochure
- Personal Retreat menu
- What to bring and what we offer
For more information, click the inquiry link below.
Or call Lee O'Brien at 978-682-8815 ext 3 for room availability.
Connect with us
Writing as a Spiritual Practice