Todd Hall Reception
Saturday, November 11, 2023 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
The Todd Hall Renovation Project:
Reimagining the Niantic Room
We invite you to join Rolling Ridge in a project of transformation, as we breathe new life into the Niantic Room, renaming it Todd Hall—in honor of Rev. Jim Todd, former Rolling Ridge Director—and renovating to become a vibrant, revitalized space that reflects Jim’s enduring legacy and multifaceted ministry.
A Vision of Todd Hall
Imagine a space that seamlessly combines beauty, comfort, and functionality: an open-concept hall with high quality wood flooring, enhanced natural and overhead lighting, and a clean and inviting color palette. It will feature temperature-controlled heating and cooling systems and provide effortless access to the outdoors—a sanctuary that nurtures mind, body, and spirit.
A Place of Possibility
Inspired by Jim’s dynamic ministry, we envision a space that offers new possibilities for the future of Rolling Ridge. We are reimagining a space that is designed for a multitude of ministry settings, including:
· Active Learning Space, able to host educational workshops on Christian social teachings, justice and peace activism, and pressing global issues.
· A Creative Studio, connecting Jim’s love of music and dance with our new Artist’s Collaborative, as a place to bring together spirituality and the arts.
· Eco-Spiritual Classroom, accommodating retreats on nature spirituality and environmental stewardship, with outdoor access and indoor amenities, honoring Jim’s deep love for the natural world.
· A Wellness Oasis, as a venue that connects body and spirit, able to host indoor labyrinth walks, massage and wellness therapy, yoga and bodywork sessions, and other physical activities.
· A Community Hub, serving as a gathering place with flexible seating arrangements to accommodate group gatherings, social functions, and the Rolling Ridge ‘Art and Earth Cafe.’
Join the Journey
Your support will help us transform Todd Hall into a place of inspiration and renewal. We’ve set a fundraising goal of $20,000 to renovate the space. Together, we can invest in possibilities for the new Todd Hall, a place where individuals and groups can gather, learn, and grow for generations to come.
Give today: To make a difference today, click here to contribute to the Todd Hall Renovation project. Every donation, regardless of size, is a step closer to realizing this new vision.
Attend the Todd Hall Reception: Rolling Ridge and the Todd family also invite you to a special afternoon reception, scheduled for Saturday, November 11th, from 2-4pm. Learn more about the project, and share your memories and ideas for how we can reimagine the space to honor Todd’s memory, and dedicate a bench for Jim at our Point of Pines Outdoor chapel.
Join us in this transformative journey, and together, we'll bring Todd Hall to life—a place of inspiration, renewal, and boundless possibilities.
Connect with us
I'm Looking for a Spiritual Director
Soul Care with Artists
Eager to Love: Richard Rohr Book Study
Illuman Virtual Council