COVID Response and Protocol
ROLLING RIDGE SPONSORED onsite programming COVID protocol:
In order to provide a safe and comfortable environment for the guests of Rolling Ridge programs and retreats, we have established safety protocols for all our staff and participants. To ensure everyone's health and wellbeing Rolling Ridge will take the following precautions during the Covid pandemic:
1. All staff are to be FULLY vaccinated for Covid 19.
2. All participants must be FULLY vaccinated for Covid 19, unless someone has a medical reason that prohibits this. (If someone has a medical that prohibits vaccination, this person must provide a negative COVID test that is less than 72 hours old before arriving onsite. Any fees for such testing are the responsibility of the participant.)
3. Anyone who is not vaccinated or who tests positive for Covid 19 will not be able to participate in a Rolling Ridge program onsite, but will be invited to participate remotely where possible. Rolling Ridge will do its best to make accommodations to enhance their full participation.
4. As long as there is an active Covid threat, and the threat level of contagion is high, everyone attending Rolling Ridge must remain masked at all times unless dining or in their private guest room. If a Rolling Ridge program requires an additional layer of protection, participants will be notified.
5. Rolling Ridge will monitor the Covid situation prior to each onsite program, and if needed will transition the program to hybrid and/or remote. A full refund will be granted to anyone who does not desire a remote program.
6. Rolling Ridge will continue to honor the recommendations of the CDC, the requirements of the State of Massachusetts, and the guidelines established by the town of North Andover.
GUEST GROUP COVID-19 Protocol:
A "Guest Group" is any group outside of the Rolling Ridge organization that reserves the services of Rolling Ridge for day use and/or overnight use.
1. All groups must adhere to the current Covid protocols as recommended by the CDC, the State of Massachusetts, and the town of North Andover.
2. A Guest Group LEADER may establish within its own group any additional Covid protocol for its guests and participants before arriving for the group event at Rolling Ridge. Group leaders are responsible for making sure all of its guests maintain the set forth protocol the entire time while onsite.
3. Groups are responsible for any additional costs that guests may incur for testing prior to their arrival at Rolling Ridge.
4.) Rolling Ridge sponsored onsite programming protocol is STRONGLY SUGGESTED AND RECOMMENDED for all guest groups.
5.) Guest Group Protocols must be fully defined with the Director of Guest Services prior to arrival.
6.) Guest Groups cannot share space with Rolling Ridge sponsored Programming guests if the COVID protocols are different.
RELEASE AND WAIVER. In consideration of my receiving services from Rolling Ridge Retreat & Conference Center, I, being 18 years of age or older, do hereby forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue Rolling Ridge and its past, current, and future officers, directors, employees, members, volunteers, contractors, representatives, owners, affiliates, agents, successors, and assigns from any and all damages, injuries, losses, liability, claims,
causes of action, litigation, or demands, including but not limited to those for personal injury, sickness, or death, as well as property damages and expenses, of any nature whatsoever which may be incurred, directly or indirectly, now or in the future, in any way related to COVID-19. I promise not to sue Rolling Ridge for any of the foregoing.
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS I understand that while Rolling Ridge has undertaken reasonable steps to lessen the risk of transmission of COVID-19 in connection with the Services, Rolling Ridge is not responsible in any manner for any risks related to COVID-19 in connection with the Services. I understand that the World Health Organization has classified the COVID-19
outbreak as a pandemic. I further understand that COVID-19 is a highly contagious and dangerous disease, and that contact with the virus that causes COVID-19 may result in significant personal injury or death. I am fully aware that participation in the Services carries with it certain inherent risks related to COVID-19 transmission (“Inherent Risks”) that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid such risks. Inherent Risks may include, but are not limited to, (1) the risk of coming into close contact with individuals or objects that may be carrying COVID-19; (2) the risk of transmitting or contracting COVID-19, directly or indirectly, to or from other individuals; and (3) injuries and complications ranging in severity from minor to catastrophic, including death, resulting directly or indirectly from COVID-19 or the treatment thereof. Further, I understand that the risks of COVID-19 are not fully understood, and that contact with, or transmission of, COVID-19 may result in risks including but not limited to loss, personal injury, sickness, death, damage, and expense, the exact nature of which are not currently ascertainable, and all of which are to be considered Inherent Risks. I hereby voluntarily accept and assume all risk of loss, personal injury, sickness, death, damage, and expense arising from such Inherent Risks. This COVID-19 Assumption of Risk, Release, and Waiver of Liability Agreement (“Agreement”) shall be binding on my heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns. I expressly agree that this Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by applicable laws, and that if any portion of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter, and shall not be altered, modified, amended, waived or supplemented in any manner whatsoever except by a written agreement signed by both parties hereto or their duly authorized representatives. This Agreement may be executed, made and delivered electronically. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, I (a) covenant and agree not to elect a trial by jury with respect to any issue arising out of this Agreement or the Services that is triable of right by a jury, and (b) waive any right to trial by jury with respect to such issue to the extent that any such right exists now or in the future. This waiver of right to trial by jury is given knowingly and voluntarily. I have read and understood this Agreement and enter into it voluntarily in consideration of the opportunity to participate in the Services at Rolling Ridge. I acknowledge I am giving up legal rights and/or remedies which may be available to me.