Our spiritual journeys are not meant to be solo acts. We all need support and encouragement to find and sustain our way. Each month, Rolling Ridge offers a variety of small online SoulCare groups that create a safe and sacred space for you to connect with others, nurture spiritual living, listen deeply, and share life-giving contemplative practices together. All are welcome.
Our ONLINE groups are:
- - Listening Spaces in Healthcare (First Mondays at 12 noon eastern)
- - Rohr Action and Contemplation group (Second Sundays at 3 pm eastern)
- - SoulCare for the Margins (Second Tuesday at 11 am eastern)
- - SoulCare for Clergy (Third Thursday at 9 am eastern)
- - SoulCare for Everyone (Third Thursday at 11 am eastern)
- - SoulCare EastWest (Fourth Tuesday at 9 pm eastern)