Gateways to God: Opening doors through spiritual direction
Gatways to God is a two-year certificate program in missional spiritual direction. In a world which emphasizes jobs, money, and accumulation, many people are also finding that they are seeking something more, something of soul, of spirit. Missional Spiritual Direction Training teaches people to walk alongside and listen to those hidden nudges of God within the heart and soul journey of another. Dr. Heidi Miller, the Director of Neighborhood Seminary at Duke Divinity School, along with a team of trained spiritual directors, will provide the instruction, training, and support that are needed to effectively minister in today's changing spiritual landscape. Our next session of Gateways begins in February 2019 through October 2020. Tuition is $4,200 for six four-day retreats.
- - February 22-25, 2019 (Friday to Monday)
- - May 20-23, 2019 (Monday to Thursday)
- - September 30 - October 3, 2019 (Monday to Thursday)
- - February 21-24, 2020 (Friday to Monday)
- - May 18-21, 2020 (Monday to Thursday)
- - September 28 - October 1, 2020 (Monday to Thursday)
Download a registration brochure here and return by November 1, 2018. $100 non-refundable application fee is due with application.
For questions or further conversation, contact Beth Garnaas-Holmes at email@example.com