Moving through Fear to Freedom
Friday, February 26, 2021 7:00 PM to Saturday, February 27, 2021 3:30 PM
We live during times when fear and confusion continue to weigh heavy on our hearts, souls, minds, and bodies. When we recognize how pervasive and corrosive fear can be, we are able to journey toward life’s fullness when we create unique experiences that blend voices and resources to help us move through risk to meaning as we are released into Love’s invitations to receive deeper places of freedom.
This two-part virtual experience creates a coast-to-coast contemplative community of practice partnering Rolling Ridge Retreat and Conference Center in North Andover, MA, and Selah Center in the Pacific Northwest.
As a result of participating in this shared mini-retreat, we will
- Understand the limitations and detriments of fear and the possibilities beyond fear
- Feel inspired and expectant of a way forward, through fear to freedom, as invited by the Divine
- Employ contagious attitudes and courageous practices of Love’s freedom in our circles of influence.
Join us for this two-part ONLINE retreat (please note the time for the zones listed):
- Friday, February 26 from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. (PST) / 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. (EST) and
- Saturday, February 27 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (PST) / 12 noon - 3:30 p.m. (EST).
Facilitated by John Kiemele, PhD, program director at Rolling Ridge, and Mary Pandiani, DMin, executive director of Selah Center.
Registration = $80
Zoom link will be emailed to you upon registration.
Registration deadline is Friday February 19.
For more information, email Rolling Ridge, John Kiemele or Mary Pandiani.
About the leader(s)