Immortal Diamond Book Study
Monthly on the 3rd Sunday 3:00 PM to Sunday, December 6, 2020 4:30 PM
What is the "true self"? This is the question Richard Rohr explores in his book, "The Immortal Diamond." In the book, he likens the True Self to a diamond, buried deep within us, formed under the intense pressure of our lives, that must be searched for, uncovered, and separated from all the debris of ego that surrounds it.
We invite you to join us on Sunday, July 19th as we begin a 10 week an ONLINE book study of this book. In a safe and affirming community, we will meet from 3:00-4:30 pm on the first and third Sundays of the month, through December 6th. There is no charge for participation, but registration is required
NOTE: Upon Registration, you will receive a ZOOM Meeting ID via email.
- July 19 = Introductions, Invitation and Preface
- August 2 = Chapter 1: What is "The True Self"?
- August 16 = Chapter 2: What is "The False Self"?
- September 6 = Chapter 3: What dies and who lives?
- September 20 = Chapter 4: The knife edge of experience?
- October 4 = Chapter 5: Thou art that
- October 18 = Chapter 6: If it is true, it is true everywhere
- November 1 = Chapter 7: Enlightenment at Gunpoint
- November 15 = Chapter 8: Intimate with everything
- December 6 = Chapter 9: Love is stronger than water and Epilogue
- December 20 = OPTIONAL for diehards: Appendices
About the leader(s)
He is author of many books, and is currently academic Dean of the Living School for Action and Contemplation. Read more about Richard Rohr at www.cac.org.
Connect with us
Rolling Ridge and COVID-19 update
Worship at Rolling Ridge
New Fall Programming Style