Rolling Ridge and COVID-19 update
Tuesday, March 17, 2020 12:00 AM to Monday, May 4, 2020 12:00 AM
Dear Friends of Rolling Ridge,
Given Governor Baker's executive order to close down all non-essential businesses, Rolling Ridge has suspended onsite operations until further notice, with our staff sheltered in place. All office personnel however are working from home, with phone calls and emails being forwarded so that there should be minimal disruption if you need to reach us. Unfortunately, all support staff have been asked to take time off without pay until the Ridge reopens for business, so please keep our staff in prayer during this difficult time.
Although the grounds and the house are closed, we are creating online opportunities to help you remain spiritually connected as you practice social distancing. Check our program page and our new "Take Your Time Tuesday" videos.
If you would like to assist Rolling Ridge in this challenging financial time, please consider a financial gift to support our work at www.rollingridge.org/donate. Although the bulk of our budget comes from rental groups and program registrations, donations from our friends and supporters allow Rolling Ridge to continue as a sacred place of natural beauty, gracious hospitality, and inspiring spiritual programs, which connect all people, God, and creation. Your financial gift allows us to awaken lives to God as we seek to transform communities with love. Because of donors, we are changing the world, one retreat at a time.
- If you have questions regarding a rental group event, please contact Laurie Brown or at 978-653-4580.
- If you have questions regarding a Day Apart Retreat or Rolling Ridge sponsored event, please contact Danny Smith or at 978-682-8815 ext 1.
- If you have questions regarding a future event still taking place, please contact Lee OBrien or at 978-494-6452
For Day Apart Retreat Registrations
Obviously, Rolling Ridge is experiencing an unprecedented situation that is resulting in an enormous financial loss. Although we will gladly refund your purchase, we ask that you thoughtfully consider other options:
- keep your payment as a credit on account that can be used at another date for a different or rescheduled Day Apart Retreat or other Rolling Ridge event,
- have your payment turned into a Gift Certificate which we can mail you and you can give it to someone else,
- transition your payment into a donation to Rolling Ridge which we would be happy to send you a donor receipt.
We are living during uncertain times. As we face the coming months, we are using the Governor's timeline to guide our decisions about upcoming events. We ask that you wait rather than rush in making a decision as a lot can happen in just a few days. However, if your event occurs after April 7th, please contact Laurie Brown, Reservations Manager, about options in rescheduling.
We thank you for your patience as we handle the rescheduling of all events at Rolling Ridge, and process the refunds and transfer of credits as you request them. Please be safe and practice social distancing to stay healthy as we pray for all of those that have been affected by the Corona Virus.