Rohr Action and Contemplation Small Group
Monthly on the 2nd Sunday
- Do you receive the Daily Meditations sent by Richard Rohr and the Center for Action and Contemplation?
- Have you read a book by Richard Rohr?
- Have you participated in the CONSPIRE conference hosted by CAC?
- Are you a graduate of the CAC Living School?
- Have you participated in a Men's Right of Passage with Father Richard and Illuman?
- Do you wonder where you fit into today's spiritual landscape?
- Are you looking for community with others who have a unitive, non-dualistic, mystical heart?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, we invite you to join us at our Richard Rohr Action and Contemplation small group. We meet on the second Sundays of the month from 3:00-4:30 pm at the Rolling Ridge Center for Spirituality and Leadership (CSL). Each month we begin with a contemplative practice and then engage in conversation that deepens our understanding and inspires our heart as we seek to integrate a Richard Rohr writing into our daily lives. Advanced registration is preferred, but not required. (please click the registration button at the top of the page) You are welcome to join us when you are able. For more information on this monthly event or to be added to the distribution list regarding other upcoming Richard Rohr/Center for Action and Contemplation events, contact Rolling Ridge Executive Director, Lawrence Jay at email@example.com.
Learn more about the Rohr Action and Contemplation group is this article featured in the New England Conference Catalyst.
About the leader(s)
Connect with us
Celebrate Earth Day - CANCELLED
Universal Christ Book Study
Enneagram and Work