Rohr Action and Contemplation Small Group
Monthly on the 2nd Sunday 3:00 PM
- Do you receive the Daily Meditations sent by Richard Rohr and the Center for Action and Contemplation?
- Have you read a book by Richard Rohr?
- Have you participated in the CONSPIRE conference hosted by CAC?
- Are you a graduate of the CAC Living School?
- Have you participated in a Men's Right of Passage with Father Richard and Illuman?
- Are you "breathing underwater" or "falling upward" and seeking a safe community?
- Do you wonder where you fit into today's spiritual landscape?
- Are you looking for community with others who have a unitive, non-dualistic, mystical heart?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, we invite you to join us at our Richard Rohr Action and Contemplation small group. We meet on the second Sundays of the month from 3:00-4:30 pm ONLINE. Each month we begin with a contemplative practice and then engage in conversation that deepens our understanding and inspires our heart as we seek to integrate a Richard Rohr writing into our daily lives. Advanced registration is preferred, but not required. (please click the registration button at the top of the page) You are welcome to join us when you are able. For more information on this monthly event or to be added to the distribution list regarding other upcoming Richard Rohr/Center for Action and Contemplation events, contact Rolling Ridge Executive Director, Lawrence Jay at email@example.com.
While there is no charge for joining the conversation, your generous donation will allow Rolling Ridge to continue offering spiritual opportunities to encourage and support those who are seeking a touch of the Divine during these challenging times. Thank you for your support and partnership in this important work.
Learn more about the Rohr Action and Contemplation group in this article featured in the New England Conference Catalyst.
About the leader(s)
As the Executive Director of Rolling Ridge, Rev. Dr. Lawrence Jay works in partnership with the staff to ensure that the guest experience at the Ridge is top quality. He also partners with retreat leaders to provide excellent programming at the Ridge, and is available to speak about the ongoing ministry and historic mission of Rolling Ridge as a place of rest, retreat, and transformation. A trained spiritual director and ordained American Baptist pastor, Larry (as he is known by friends) is a graduate of UCLA, Golden Gate Seminary, Franciscan School of Theology, American Baptist Seminary of the West, and the Gateways to God Missional Spiritual Direction Program. He is also Adjunct Faculty at Merrimack College in the Masters of Spirituality and Spiritual Direction programs. Eco-spirituality is his passion (and was his doctoral dissertation), encouraging everyone to live into the fullness of our connection with nature, God, and all people.