Center for Spirituality and Leadership
The Center for Spirituality and Leadership (CSL) develops the programming at Rolling Ridge. Our purpose is to change the world by calling forth leaders who behold the Sacred Presence of God in all and who help their communities draw near to the Holy by living in compassion, restoring balance, healing wounds, and promoting understanding.
Our programs include:
- Day Apart Retreats = One-day retreats (9:30 am to 3:30 pm) designed for busy people which encourage personal enrichment and spiritual growth. Trained retreat leaders guide each session with teaching, reflection, silence, sharing, worship or meditation. Lunch in the Lakeside Gallery Dining Room is included.
- Gateways to God = A two-year spiritual direction training program. Our next session begins in Winter 2019.
- Insight = Peer supervision support group for spiritual directors.
- Institute of Spiritual Healing & Aroma therapy (ISHA) = A one-year certificate training program in healing touch spiritual ministries.
- Overnight Retreats = Building on our Day Apart Retreats, Rolling Ridge is now offering overnight retreats for rest and renewal. Whether for a weekend or a week, a retreat at the Ridge will restore you in body, mind, and spirit.
- Peace Conference = Since its inception in 2011, the Peace Conference at Rolling Ridge has served as an important platform for healthy dialogue and inspirational hope. Diverse speakers over the years have addressed issues of peace-making, Earth-tending, and inter-faith reverence. The 2018 Peace Conference is scheduled for Saturday July 21 to Sunday July 22, 2018, and will address Creation Care and Inter-faith Dialogue.
- Still Waters = A monthly gathering around food and spiritual conversation.
For more information on our Rolling Ridge programs
For our upcoming Rolling Ridge events