Rolling Ridge Programs
Through our programs at Rolling Ridge, we create safe and sacred space for deep listening and spiritual companionship in the Christian contemplative tradition. Our purpose is to participate with God/Divine Source in the transformation of lives and communities, through people who behold the Sacred Presence in all created beings, and who value walking alongside fellow companions, seek to foster compassion, restore balance, heal wounds, and promote understanding.
Our Core programs include:
Spiritual Director Resources:
- Peer supervision group for spiritual directors.
- Listening Together- continuing education for Spiritual Directors
Rolling Ridge on-site Day Programs:
Rolling Ridge online Day Programs:
Private Overnight Retreats:
- Rolling Ridge offers overnight retreats for rest and renewal. Whether for a weekend or a week, a retreat at the Ridge will restore you in body, mind, and spirit. For Personal Retreat information, click here.
- Institute of Spiritual Healing & Aroma therapy (ISHA)
- RISE Together Mentoring Network
- Tinkergarten = Each season, outdoor classes where kids learn through play take place onsite at the Ridge. Designed by education experts and loved by all families, the play-based outdoor curriculum guides parents in raising healthy, confident, and capable kids. For children ages 18 months to 8 years, Tinkergarten helps families get outside to make the most of their kids’ early learning years. For more information on the weekly classes held now being held onsite at Rolling Ridge, email Kay Milligan, North Andover Tinkergarten Leader.
Our ministry partners include:
- American Baptist Network of Spiritual Directors
- Center for Action and Contemplation
- Hearts on Fire
- Kairos Earth
For more information on our Rolling Ridge programs
To read our Core Programming Brochure/Booklet, click here. If you would like a hard copy mailed to you please let us know and we'll be happy to send it to you.
For our upcoming Rolling Ridge events
Connect with us
Rolling Ridge's Art & Music 75th Anniversary Festival
Understanding your dreams, 2022-2023
Deep Listening Peer Supervision
Soul Care in the Margins
A New Gospel for a New Year: Exploring an ancient source of wisdom and change
3rd Thursday Soul Care