Besides the Day Apart Series of retreats, Rolling Ridge sponsors overnight retreats, conferences and evening programs.
All the special events and programs are open to the public. Registration fees vary according to the program.
Open house, community events are held several times during the year. Partners with Rolling Ridge in planning and hosting community events include the North Andover Cultural Council, and the Andovers Artists Guild.
Current and Future Programs:
- “GATEWAYS TO GOD” Training in Spiritual Direction and Congregational Formation: Ongoing from September 2011 thru June, 2013. This Program is FULL. Watch for dates of our next program.
Please be our Guest for a special complimentary evening retreat:
“Stepping into the Future”
With Retreat Leaders, Margaret Benefiel and Susie Allen
Thursday, May 23, 2013 from 7pm-9pm
- A Time of refreshment
- A time of connection
- A time of sharing about the new Center for Spiritual Leadership
- A time of prayer, and blessing of the new indoor labyrinth
Come early at 4pm to
- walk the outdoor labyrinths
- kayak or canoe on the lake
- sit, rest by the water
Join us for a Special Dinner Buffet at 6pm in the Lakeside Gallery Dining Room. (reservations required, $20 per person. purchase with credit card below)
Please RSVP for the complimentary retreat by May 18. Space is limited. Email firstname.lastname@example.org